Information we obtain from you
We obtain the following information from you:
- Name (including nicknames and pen names)
- mail address
- telephone number
- Information on customer payment methods such as credit cards, bank accounts, electronic money, etc.
- IDs used by customers in external services, and other information that customers have allowed to be disclosed to partner companies through the privacy settings of external services
- Identification information generated using cookies
- Information related to the OS and devices used by the customer, such as the ID generated by the OS, the type of device, and the device identifier
- Customer behavior history on our website, such as time spent on our website, input history, purchase history, etc.
- Usage history of the Company's application, such as startup time of the Company's application, input history, purchase history, etc.
Purpose of using customer information
We use the information obtained from our customers for the following purposes.
- To accept registration for our services, verify the identity of customers, and authenticate
- To manage your usage history of our services
- For payment of usage fees
- To analyze the customer's behavior history in our service and use it for maintenance and improvement of our service
- For market analysis and marketing
- To provide guidance regarding our services
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To respond to acts that violate our terms or laws
- To notify you of any change, discontinuation, termination, or contract cancellation of our services
- To notify you of changes, etc. to our Terms
- In addition to the above, to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services
Third party provision
Of the information obtained from customers, the Company will not, without prior consent of the customer, handle personal data (Paragraph 6, Article 2 of the Personal Information Protection Law), which will be transferred to third parties (those outside Japan). including.). However, the following cases are excluded.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal data
- If our company or our services are acquired
- In the case of joint use with business partners (If there is a specific joint use, the details will be announced separately.)
- Other cases where provision to a third party is legally permitted by law
Access analysis tool
If you wish to disclose, correct, stop using, or delete your information, please contact us at the email address below.
e- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In this case, we will always confirm that the request is from the person in question by the method specified by our company, such as showing a driver's license. Regarding requests for disclosure of information, an administrative fee of 1,000 yen per request will be charged at the time of application, regardless of whether disclosure is made or not.
WEBUO Co., Ltd.
Established September 1, 2021